Jamz In Da House 02

 
Around the same time as when I produced the first Jamz in da House CD, I also continued work on my Hybrid mix series with Hybrid 04. It was a good time for myself and for music and people in general. 

But this time was short lived as I would soon undergo some serious challenges in my life. As much as I will always treasure the good times, I also do find it difficult to move away from the dark times.

But it is these moments in life that define you and make you a stronger person. And as time goes, I no longer let these troubled times affect me in a negative way. Instead, I use it as motivation to keep improving life and to keep the music playing.

Jamz in da House 02


The theme for this CD is Old School RnB. I managed to collect as many new house versions and remixes of RnB and Soul Music from the 80s and 90s. What turned out to be a kind of throwback mix turned out to be a very fun and uplifting mix.

The theme and genres may not be to everyone's liking. A reason for this is because a lot of what I do here in this mix is rather experimental. I personally enjoy this mix every time I listen to it. It is a mix of hope to me. 

Follow me on Twitter and Instagram for Updates on Music and Tech. I also run a review website called 2 Minute Reviews. Go an check it out and let me know what you think of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment