Carl Cox Old School Cassette Throwback

A post shared by Jameel Randeree (@jamzhouse) on

Hey guys. Last week I shared this glorious image on my Instagram account. It is a picture of a couple of cassette tapes from back in the day. Looks like it is a Carl Cox album. 

I remember growing up listening to music at an early age in the 80s. My first experience with music was in the cassette format. LP actually came afterwards. I use to rock my mixtapes in my walkman. I also used to take my walkman with me everywhere, even to school.


Here are my comments on the post...


Who Partied in the 80s and 90s? 
#rave #oldschool #oldschoolraver #techno #carlcox #clublife 
I got into Carl Cox music in the mid to late 90s. Was phasing out of the TDK cassettes and into the Verbatim blank CDs which I used to burn tunes like Cosmic Gate and The Prodigy. What is your earliest memory of Rave and Techno Music?

Follow me on Twitter and Instagram for Updates on Music and Tech. I also run a review website called 2 Minute Reviews. Go an check it out and let me know what you think of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment