Shox Vibe Bluetooth Speaker

A post shared by Jameel Randeree (@jamzhouse) on

I recently got my hands on this sweet little Bluetooth speaker. It is very compact and has some reasonably good bass. The sound is a bit flat and not as clear as i hoped it would be. You will definitely have to tune your EQ a bit when using these.

There's also built-in Power bank and USB, mini SD card, and Aux ports. You can even hook up this speaker to other speakers and use the Shox Vibe as an mp3 player. Very cool

Got The Shox Vibe Bluetooth Speaker from Incredible Connection for R799. 
#shox #shoxvibe #bluetooth #bluetoothspeaker #powerbank @incredibleconnection #ebucks 
You get so much for the price. Included - 4000mAh power bank, AUX In and Out. SD and USB reader. I especially like the fact that you can charge your cell while you play music. Got it with eBucks too.

Follow me on Twitter and Instagram for Updates on Music and Tech. I also run a review website called 2 Minute Reviews. Go an check it out and let me know what you think of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment